Are you interested in deepening your understanding of leadership and/or mentoring as you inquire into your practice? Simon Fraser University is offering a Graduate Diploma that can support you on this journey. For more information, please click here.
• Engaging in teacher inquiry and reflective practice
• Examining theories, principles and practices of collaborative mentorship,
transformative leadership, and their place within educational change
• Understanding and applying theories and principles of professional learning
to facilitate educational change
• Understanding social justice, equity, diversity and the ethic of care within
• Fostering holistic and Indigenist relationships within schools
• Connecting educational purposes, beliefs, values and practices
• Building and sustaining collaborative learning communities
• Facilitating learner-focused dialogic relationships
Start: Fall 2019
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
Location: Burnaby, B.C.
Length: 2 year (6 consecutive terms)
To learn more contact Siân Owen, GDE Program Assistant – 778.782.4892.